A Fresh, More Youthful Look Starts Here
If you have been considering anti-wrinkle injections to help eliminate creases, wrinkles and frown lines, it may never have occurred to you go to the dentist. But who better than a dentist, with their unparalleled level of expertise in the anatomy of the facial region, to provide facial rejuvenation therapies?
Dr Hoang Nhan offers patients anti-wrinkle injections as well as dermal fillers to give them a refreshed, more youthful look. An accredited member of the Australasian Academy of Dento-Facial Aesthetics (AADFA), Dr Nhan offers a safe, hygienic clinical environment where patients can receive natural-looking overall results.
Areas of the Face We Treat with Anti-Wrinkle Injections
Most people use these injections help get rid of lines in the face that develop over the years. Muscle contractions cause these lines, and these injections relax the muscles, which gives the skin a smoother, younger look—without cosmetic surgery.
These are the most common areas of the face for this type of injection:
- The vertical lines that often form between the eyebrows
- The wrinkles that develop on the forehead, usually as a result of raising the eyebrows.
- The corners of the eyes where wrinkles develop from smiling and sun exposure.
- The wrinkles that develop on the sides of the nose.
- To fix a “gummy” smile, where too much gum tissue is exposed. The injections can decrease the effects of the muscles that lift the upper lip when smiling, so an ideal amount of gum is exposed.
- To smooth out the vertical lines that form above and below the lips.
- The wrinkles that form above and below the chin in the neck area.
The Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Although we deliver dermal fillers via an injection, that is where their similarity to other anti-wrinkle injections ends. Whereas one type relaxes the muscles into which it is injected, fillers are injected into the skin to plump up an area. A gel-like substance that is either natural or synthetic, dermal fillers are commonly used for filling out thin lips, softening facial creases, removing wrinkles and enhancing contours of the face.
Many patients opt for dermal fillers along with muscle relaxer type injections to achieve outstanding results.
How Long Will Results Last?
Patients can expect the effects of muscle relaxer injections to last several months before they will need treatment again. Getting the injections at our surgery will take just a few minutes.
Dermal filler results vary from patient to patient and will depend on the type of filler used. Most patients will need a touch-up treatment after six to nine months. The injections themselves will take anywhere from five minutes to a half-hour.
Learn More About Facial Rejuvenation Therapies
LN Dental is proudly an Australian Academy of Dento-Facial Aesthetics (AADFA) member.
Give us a call to find out more about anti-wrinkle injections in Chester Hill, NSW, and we’ll be happy to arrange a consultation to discuss all your options.
LN DENTAL CENTRE – Chester Hill
(02) 9644 1499 / Or book an appointment with us: https://lndentalchesterhill.com.au/book-appointment/