In addition to being nearly invisible, clear aligner braces are removable, making it more convenient to maintain good home oral care while undergoing treatment. Simply remove the aligners for eating and cleaning your teeth.
The benefits our patients enjoy most about clear aligner braces include:
- Clear aligners are nearly invisible to others unless patients point them out.
- Smooth plastic aligners mean no irritation to the gums or soft tissues of the mouth.
- There are no diet restrictions because trays are removed for eating.
- Home care of teeth and gums, as well as the plastic aligners, is easy.
- Fewer orthodontic appointments since no adjustments are needed.
- Results are easy to see while treatment is underway.
At LN Dental Centre, Dr. Hoang Nhan has received formal training and experiences in clear aligner orthodontics. Patients can enjoy the convenience of having their braces and dental care take place in the same setting, right here in our dental clinic at Chester Hill, NSW
After an evaluation determines that you are a good candidate for clear aligner braces, our dentists will go over all of your options so that you can decide on the type of treatment you feel good about.
X-rays, photographs, and impressions are part of the treatment planning process because they will provide us with the crucial information we need to give you the best possible outcome.
Clear aligner braces usually work best for adults and responsible teens who have misaligned teeth or orthodontic relapse. For those who need additional correction, we offer comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
Patients also appreciate the fact that Invisalign treatment is more comfortable than traditional braces. Since Invisalign moves teeth so gradually, there is no pain associated with each new set of aligners, unlike when traditional metal braces are adjusted.
Because compliance is an essential part of successful treatment, patients will need to wear clear plastic aligners for about 22 hours a day.