If your smile isn’t all that it could be, you might have imperfections such as teeth that are gapped, chipped, stained or misaligned. As a result, you might not show your smile very often, and this could mean you feel less confident in your appearance.
Having a great smile can positively impact every facet of your life. With today’s cosmetic dentistry options, you no longer have to live with a smile you don’t love.
Versatile porcelain veneers can take a drab smile and make it dazzling. Chester Hill, NSW dentist Dr Hoang Nhan has the skills and training to create your best smile. We invite you to call LN Dental today for a consult. We would love the opportunity to improve your smile so you feel good about showing it to everyone.
What Are Veneers?
Most veneers are made of ultra-thin porcelain that has the translucent look of a natural tooth. They can be crafted in the shape and size best suited to your smile. Veneers can hide a number of dental issues with your teeth, including:
- Teeth that are badly discoloured beyond what can be treated with whitening products
- Teeth that are misaligned or crooked, but the patient is not interested in months or years of orthodontic treatment
- Teeth that are pitted or mottled
- Teeth that are too short and need lengthening for a more aesthetic look
- Teeth that are chipped, broken or otherwise damaged
- Patients who have gum recession that affects the look of their smile can also benefit from veneers. Ceramic veneers, in fact, are particularly useful in this situation.
Benefits of Veneers
In addition to the fact that veneers can dramatically change the look of your smile in just a few visits to the dental clinic, they provide the following benefits for patients:
- A minimal amount of the tooth structure needs to be trimmed before the veneers are placed. This ensures the continued health of the teeth and more predictable success rates of the veneers.
- Veneers are a long-term cosmetic treatment, and with proper care, your veneers can last for many years.
- Veneers offer an immediate cosmetic option for those patients who have misaligned teeth but who do not wish to undergo orthodontic treatment.
- Gum-friendly full ceramic veneers are also available for those who might suffer from receded gums.
- Unlike your natural teeth, which can become stained and require regular whitening touch-ups, veneers will stay white and bright.
How Should I Care for My Veneers?
Care for your veneers just as you would your natural teeth. Be diligent about brushing, flossing and visiting your dentist twice a year for check-ups and cleans. Do not use your teeth for anything other than biting and chewing food.
We invite you to learn more about how veneers can improve your smile by calling us to book a consult. Dr. Nhan offers veneers and other cosmetic dentistry services at LN Dental Chester Hill, NSW.
To book an appointment, reach out to the team at LN Dental today! You can get in touch by calling (02) 9644 1499 or filling out a contact form. We’re open from 9 am to 5 pm all seven days of the week, so we’re here if you have a pressing need that needs to be seen.
Leave a reply